Since 2014, Natural & Organic Products Asia (NOPA) has been the leading trade platform for all things natural and organic. Last year’s show attracted over 220 exhibitors from more than 30 nations & regions, showcasing thousands of natural, certified, healthy, wholesome and organic products in Hong Kong.
Riding this success, NOPA 2017 is set to take a great leap forward, expanding its show floor by 20%. As well as more exhibitors, more space means more room for visitors. NOPA 2017 is set to welcome 9,000 buyers through its doors, reflecting the rising demand for natural and organic products in Asia.
NOPA is an ideal marketing platform to find business partners, build your brand in
the region, source the right products and services, and network with the influencial industry partners in Asia.
The home of natural and organic food— bring best-selling natural and organic food products from your shelves to the world.
Organic, Natural, Free From, Wholefoods, Artisan, Raw, Vegan, Vegetarian, Sustainable, Superfoods, Biodynamic, Fine Foods, Fairtrade, Ethical, Halal and Fresh Food
Put your best face forward and display your brightest beauty offerings to large-scale beauty retail buyers.
Natural, Organic, Beauty Food, Beauty without Cruelty, Body & Skin Care, Free From, Fairtrade, Colour Cosmetics, Hair Care, Personal Care, Suncare, Male Grooming, Mother & Child and Perfum
Consumers are going back to basics and looking for greener ways to live. Inspire retailers with your eco-products.
Eco Household Products, Garment & Textiles, GOTS, Ethical & Green Organic, Biodegradable Kitchenware, Sustainable and Pet Products
A healthy outside starts from the inside—this is your chance to showcase health and nutrition products to market-leading buyers.
Functional Foods, Alternative Medication, Dental Care, Health & Fitness Supplies, Detox, Nutraceuticals, Homeopathy, Minerals, Natural Healthcare, Herbal, Sports Nutrition, Supplements and Vitamins
31/8/2017 (Thursday) 10:00 – 18:00
01/9/2017 (Friday) 10:00 – 17:00
- Natural & Organic Products Asia is a trade exhibition and open to industry trade professionals only.
- Admission is free. Except on special invitation, general public, students and minors under 18 will not be permitted.
- The organiser reserves the right to verify the identity of any visitors (i.e. through invitation letter, business cards and/or staff I.D.) and refuse admission when deemed inappropriate.
- The admission badge is non-transferable.Visitor Registration Counters close half an hour before the exhibition ends.
- Due to liability restrictions, no strollers or luggage of any kind will be permitted on the exhibit hall.